Sunday, May 8, 2011



"Ibu, Im hungry"
Here is the food dear.
"Ibu, Im sad"
Share with Ibu your problems honey, Ibu will do anything to sort them out.
"Ibu, Im sick"
Ibu will always be by your side to take care of you sweetheart.


"Ibu, I need new shoes"
Just choose any shoes that you like darling.
"Ibu, I need new clothes"
As you wish baby.
"Ibu, my phone is spoiled again"
What is the new brand phone that you want sweety?


It's always Me who asked
and You who granted
You never failed to make me happy
You never failed to fulfill my wishes
You NEVER EVER FAILED to be A GREAT MOTHER!

08/05/2011
0022


































p/s: dear ibu, there's no word in the world that can describe my love towards you..im very well aware that i can never pay back all those sacrifices that you have done for me..but i promise you ibu, as long as im alive, i will forever take care and love you, even though it wouldn't be the same like how u did and still do to me.. still, i will do my level best to always make you happy ibu.. you are such a PERFECT mother i've ever seen in  this world.. angah loves you very9999x much ibu... muaaaaaaaahhhhh... xoxoxo.. ^___^






2 comments: